We are looking for a qualified and experienced Administrator who will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the employees has adequate support to work efficiently. The tasks of the administrator will include bookkeeping, mentoring office assistants, monitor driver duties, etc. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. Follows the major duties & responsibilities involved in this position.
1. Welcome all visitors to the premises by greeting and welcoming them as they enter, assist them appropriately to the concerned personnel or seating area, offer refreshments time to time, etc.
2. Monitor and ensure the customers are comfortable throughout the time they spent in our showroom/premises.
3. Answer all phone calls received at the reception, understand the purpose of each call and if & when required forward it to the right person immediately and record the information in the system if required.
4. Review the generic email inbox daily and respond as required. Disseminate emails to the correct department or concerned personnel to carry communication forward.
5. Analyse and highlight the issues that are not in line with customer service and hospitality in order to fix it.
6. Ensure the use of the log book for employees that are customer-facing, but excluding the managers.
7. Monitor and audit the opening and closing of the premises. Ensure it is safely and timely carried out.
8. Organize the work schedule of Office Assistants/ Cleaners ensuring the showroom timings are covered.
9. Assign duties and conduct random inspections to ensure the work efficiency and provide adequate trainings as and when required to the Office Assistants/ Cleaners.
10. Monitor the work schedule of Drivers in coordination with the related departments and ensure work efficiency.
11. Act as the point of contact between the Senior Management, internal departments and showroom employees.
12. Organize periodic meetings as advised by the Senior Management and manage the minutes of meeting.
13. Ensure to monitor the company vehicles for its timely renewal, maintenance, servicing, etc.
14. Ensure the periodic maintenance of the Company premise in coordination with Maintenance team and external vendors & property management.
15. Assign any new customer walks-in to the Sales team as per the rotation process. Provide the customer walk-in report on daily basis.
16. Ensure the organization's internal and external contract documents i.e., pest control, firefighting, waste water management, security, etc. are managed, monitored and renewed on a timely manner.
17. Audit existing contracts with the suppliers and choose better options for the company in terms of quality and cost-effective manner.
18. Efficiently procure required items which comes under the supplies for the respective Company.
19. Regularly inspect the workplace to ensure the safety of employee working environment.
20. Monitor employee attendance, tardiness and dress code policy compliance on daily basis and report to HR Department.
21. Coordinate to collect couriers from PO Box and dispatch to appropriate personnel on weekly basis.
22. Ensure acknowledgement letters are prepared for all company items whilst issuing to employees and maintain proper filing system, this shall be always ready and Up-to-date for submission.
23. Monitor employee birthdays, create birthday greetings and timely circulate in the birthday morning of celebrant.
24. Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing the tasks as needed.